ARBORIST REPORTS MELBOURNE
ARBORIST REPORTS MELBOURNE
Pruning, tree removal or works near significant or protected trees will often require a planning permit or local law permit from your local council. The laws and requirements for the permit are different depending on which Council you are located in. We can let you know what laws and planning overlays apply to your site and provide you with the arborist reports you need for Council in Melbourne. Our arborist reports are detailed and easy to understand, tailored to your specific requirements for your peace of mind.
Are you concerned that your tree is hazardous/declining/ in an unsafe condition?
At Rigoni Trees Solutions we specialise in assessing the risk that tree spose to health and safety and various other tree-related issues, we can provide you with a comprehensive Tree risk/hazard arborist reports Melbourne, Brief arborist reports Melbourne or Health and Safety report, that provides an in-depth analysis of the tree, with various recommendations to guide the tree’s future management.
Are you a developer or an owner/occupier, looking to utilise and develop open spaces on your property?
We can guide you through each step of the process with ‘Pre-purchase’ site visits and walkthroughs to highlight any potential tree-related issues before you commit to purchasing the property, Tree surveys and assessment reports to provide an initial assessment and information of the trees on, or in close proximity to the proposed building site, provide detailed recommendations to assist in the creation of defendable Open Spaces when required based on the BAL rating of your proposed site etc. and construction Impact Assessments & Tree Management and Protection Plans to assess what effect the proposed development will have to nearby vegetation, and to provide recommendations and guidelines to ensure that the trees are not adversely affected.
Pruning, tree removal or works near significant or protected trees will often require a planning permit or local law permit from your local council. The laws and requirements for the permit are different depending on which Council you are located in. We can let you know what laws and planning overlays apply to your site and provide you with the arborist reports you need for Council in Melbourne
Our arborist reports are detailed and easy to understand, tailored to your specific requirements for your peace of mind.
Health and condition examinations can be provided if your tree:
- Has poor health or structure
- Causing property damage
- Has a disease, fungi or pest infestation or large areas of decayed tissue.
- Has sustained storm damage
- Contains hazardous branches
- Maybe unstable
Tree surveys and assessments
- Used by developers and architects to aid in the development in proposed site plans. These arborist reports assist the planning permit process in identify the retention value of the existing trees and vegetation.
- Also used in forest and bush to determine tree numbers and species identification.
Construction Impact Assessments & Tree Management and Protection Plans
- These arborist reports are compliant with Australian Standard 4970-2009: used for determining the impact by a proposed development to tree roots and canopies along with providing direction for the management and protection of trees on the construction sites and nearby adjoining properties.
- Written to comply with the requirements of the local council issuing your planning permit.
Tree risk/hazard arborist reports Melbourne
- Establishes the risk associated with your tree.
- These arborist reports are used to determine the risk of whole tree or part tree (stems and branches) failure usually in high traffic areas, schools, parks, reserves, roadside.
Brief arborist reports Melbourne
- Identify the tree and declare that it is an immediate danger to people or property and whether it should be removed or pruned.
Our arborist reports are tailored to your needs and are based around the Australian Standards AS4970-2009 for Protection of Trees on Development Sites and AS4373- 2007 Pruning of Amenity Trees. All our reports come with the same promise of quality, attention to detail and dedication.
When required as part of Tree Management Plans or council requirements, we can offer work supervision by suitably qualified arborists (AQF level 5+) at a very competitive rate