There can never be too many trees on our planet so why not select your favourite tree according to your growing conditions and let it grow!
When choosing a tree for your site there are many factors to consider:
- Site conditions: Soil type, aspect and topography.
- Mature height and spread: We can help you choose a tree that won’t outgrow your small courtyard or narrow space. Likewise, if you want canopy cover for a large space, we’ve got you covered.
- Growth rate: Do you need to screen out your neighbours quickly or is a slow and steady growth a better option?
- Aesthetics: evergreen or deciduous, autumn colour, winter/spring flowering, edible fruit, wildlife habitat, branch structure and bark texture are just some of the things to consider when choosing your tree.
- Planting location: do you want to plant a tree but not sure where is the best place for it? We can help you determine the best location to ensure its future growth remains an asset to your property.