Removing whole trees is sometimes unavoidable due to hazardous structural issues or declining health or perhaps they need to be removed to facilitate new development. We can remove your tree safety and efficiently as well as removing the tree mulch from your site if you desire.
Tree stumps can continue to grow for years after the tree is removed and regrowth can eventually grow into the size of the original tree. As well as full tree removals we can provide a stump grinding service to remove the potential of your unwanted tree returning from the grave.
Thankfully, all most trees need is some maintenance. We provide the full range of pruning services to keep your tree looking its best and stop hazards from developing before it’s too late. Trees commonly react well and benefit from pruning.
Common reasons to prune are:
- Deadwood removal (including damaged, diseased or dying branches).
- Shaping to control or direct growth and produce structurally strong plants.
- Appearance and aesthetic appeal.
- Improving or maintaining health by increasing air circulation and light penetration.
- Minimising risk from falling branches.
- Reducing overall size and canopy density.
Forms of Pruning available:
- Dead wooding
- Crown thinning
- Selective pruning
- Formative pruning
- Reduction pruning
- Crown lifting
- Remedial (restorative) pruning
- Line clearance
- Habitat (partial removal of tree/creating habitat for wildlife)