There can never be too many trees on our planet so why not select your favourite tree according to your growing conditions and let it grow!
When choosing a tree for your site there are many factors to consider:
- Site conditions: Soil type, aspect and topography.
- Mature height and spread: We can help you choose a tree that won’t outgrow your small courtyard or narrow space. Likewise, if you want canopy cover for a large space, we’ve got you covered.
- Growth rate: Do you need to screen out your neighbours quickly or is a slow and steady growth a better option?
- Aesthetics: evergreen or deciduous, autumn colour, winter/spring flowering, edible fruit, wildlife habitat, branch structure and bark texture are just some of the things to consider when choosing your tree.
- Planting location: do you want to plant a tree but not sure where is the best place for it? We can help you determine the best location to ensure its future growth remains an asset to your property.
Rigoni Tree Solutions have a broad knowledge of landscaping tree species and cultivars to assist you with tree species selection and planting tailored to the needs of your site.